My Experience in Intel
I worked for Intel from 2011 up to 2019 (officially at least). In 2016 starts the story you will read in this website. Enjoy the read.
I. Part: Introduction
In April 2016 a massive 11% workforce reduction took place. Intel’s methods to force people to leave are ruthless and unfair. I protested vehemently against these methods. I was fired.
II. Part: Fakes
Following a successful lawsuit against Intel, I was re-integrated in my workplace starting of June 2017.
Short after re-joining, they started a massive bullying action. As it was clear to them that I would have not given any opportunity to complain about my work, Intel started systematically faking any result of my work. Collecting the false allegations and using them to fire me a second time. All my complaints are ignored or rejected with grotesque justifications.
- Joining Intel again in June 2017
- October 2017, CAP and beginning of the false allegations 💩💩
- December 2017, further false allegations 💩
- January 2018, official warnings 💩
- The answers from the works council 💩
- A trip to Linz 💩💩💩
- Reporting to the general manager 💩
- Focal 2017: containing only fakes 💩💩
- A meeting with the manager, HR, and a works council member 💩💩
- June 2018, the verdict of the open door investigation 💩💩💩
III. Part: an acceleration
Intel knows the showdown is coming soon, they want to score some more points to use for my dismissal, with new fakes.
- June and July 2018, further official warnings on new false allegations 💩
- Further answers from the works council 💩💩💩
IV. Part: the showdown
Final false allegations. Intel brings them in front of the court.
- August-October 2018: New False Allegations 💩💩
- Reporting to the new CEO, to the legal department … 💩
- The hearing of the works council 💩💩💩
- October 2018: Fired The Second Time 💩
- Intel Deutschland GmbH brings its fakes in front of the court 💩💩
- Epic fail! 💩💩💩
V. Part: Further info
- A lawsuit for unfair dismissal (German: Kündigungsschutzklage) is currently underway. I don’t know how this will end, as is not always easy to demonstrate a court you are right. Especially when you are not anymore in the company, and when it gets down to technical discussion in front of a court.
- A defamation complaint (according to criminal law) against employees TM and MTR, is suspended pending a civil action showing that there were false accusations.
- Further actions planned, I will update you as soon as they will start.
Never back off in front of a bully. Always keep your stance.
UPDATE 04.06.2019 – My website has hurt the vile company. Because they fired me again today, for the case I win in the court in the second instance.