Intel Epic Fails
In the rush of dismissing the evidence I brought up, Intel did a big mistake that spoiled up their complete (invented) story.
If you have read the documents on pages October 2018: fired and Fakes in front of the court you have noticed that Intel has been too creative in inventing the story of what a bad employee I am. Here it is.
To recap, this is the accusation of Intel:
- the test bench is having issues that make it unreliable, and poor performing. The poor performances refer to the period I was back from vacations, as there were no measurements before.
- I missed to do my work before leaving for vacation (a fake, you can read about on my page New False Allegations).
When I provided evidence that colleague SP used the bench without any issue during my absence, they needed to counter my evidence.
So they have invented that the test bench was completely rebuilt by the colleagues EC and AM during my vacations, therefore the colleague SP found a working bench.
The colleagues reworked the bench, they corrected the list of issues indicated by the company in the relation of 11.12.2018.
BUT when I was back from vacation I got from Intel manager TM a list of issues to correct. This list was exactly the one in Intel relation to the court.
I was working, exchanging emails with manager TM, and reporting the work in project- and team-meeting on ghost issues that have been solved 1 month before by the colleagues.
What about the performances, if the bench was reworked, how was it possible that the bench was having performance issues when I was back from vacations? There wasn’t any measurement before.
To prove the fakes of Intel I can provide:
- the meeting minutes of the project weekly, the colleagues didn’t report to have worked on my bench.
- the email exchange with manager TM that shows I was working on the (alleged) issues after I came back from vacation.
- the meeting minute where manager TM said that colleagues EC and AM weren’t able to use the bench (most probably another fake).
- the chat with colleague SP, where he says he had no issue with the bench.
- Intel Deutschland GmbH doesn’t refrain to produce false allegations against the employee it wants to get rid of.
- Intel Deutschland GmbH doesn’t refrain to bring the fakes in front of a court.
- Luckily, they are not smart enough to invent stories that can stand an accurate analysis. What is not surprising knowing the protagonists of this story! Notice that these brilliant brains are the same protagonists of Intel’s disaster in the mobile communication business. Call it karma. Call it consequences of idiocracy. I call it a circle that closes.
1.The test bench was validated and validation files made available in the shared drive before I left for vacation. No complaint received.
2.The test bench was used during the complete verification. With no complaint for the measurements and no appreciable difference compared to the original test bench. A side by side comparison shows that performances are comparable and in some case better. I provided the comparison to manager TM and the works council, who refused to watch it (reported here).
3.The designer/engineers who evaluated the measurements had nothing to complain about the test bench.